Studying abroad will be a dream; learn advanced educational subjects, graduate from world-renowned universities, have a green campus and quality of life and get a job abroad. Yet, the desire of the students and their parents vary. Regarding the cost of studying overseas, searching for an affordable foreign university for Indian students is common to see over the web. There are many parameters students, and their parents must check before finalizing their foreign university.
Compare the Indian Rupee value to other Nation’s Currencies
The top 10 study abroad under 5 lakhs are possible in the below-mention foreign universities.
- The Philippines
When you compare the currency of Norway with the Indian rupee, 1 INR is = 0.13 Norwegian Krone. It is very cheap such that a student can study medicine and engineering at reputed universities in Norway. The top 5 universities in Norway where many Indian students join are NHH Norwegian School of Economics, University of Bergen, University of Oslo, UIT, the Arctic University of Norway, and Oslo Metropolitan University.
Universities with Low Tuition Fees for Indian Students in the US Universities
- Brigham Young University-Provo
- Eastern New Mexico University
- Nicholls State University
- Bridgewater State University
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead
- Mississippi University for Women
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- Delta State University
- Bemidji State University
- Henderson State University
It is advisable to check other costs like hostel fees and miscellaneous fees they may charge for an academic year apart from charging lower tuition fees.
Apply for a Scholarship/Sponsorship for Studying abroad in India
Whether poor Indian students study abroad is possible or not will be a question for people living below the poverty line. Yes, is the answer to such a question? It would help if you could get fellowship, scholarship, grants and financial aid to study in the top 50 universities in this world.
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships
- Great Wall Program
- The JN Tata Endowment – Higher Education of Indians
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme
- Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship
- The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust
- National Overseas Scholarship Scheme
Apart from the above-listed scholarship, poor students can approach many local political parties, welfare organizations for the poor and big companies willing to grant or finance their studies in a foreign university they are eager to study.